[at-l] Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I know it's a little
belated, but I just got back from my big Y2K weekend.
I joined a team of 13 climbers (OK, 13 hikers), two
sherpas (OK, two kids), and a yak (OK, a dog) on an
assault of Driskill Mountain, the highest point in
Louisiana at 535 feet. We also went on a day hike on
the 31st and hiked on New Years Day. What better way
to spend the new year?! New Years Eve was spent
sitting in front of a campfire, roasting marshmellows,
drinking hot chocolate, reminiscing over Monty Python
movies, and singing "I was drunk the day my momma got
out of prison ..." at the top of our lungs.

OK, so we were drinking *more* than just hot
chocolate! :)

All and all, it was a mighty nice Y2K weekend. I hope
all my lister friends had a good weekend as well. 2000
is going to be a great year!!

Nina
171 more days!

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!