Re: [at-l] Civil War books

Try the following links to find used copies of AT books including the
Rodale set:
<http://www.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/searcher>
<http://www.bibliofind.com/>
<http://www.abebooks.com/>
<http://www.powells.com/search/DTSearch/search>
I just now found copies at the first 3 by searching on either the title
HIKING THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL or the author (editor) JAMES HARE. Prices vary
considerably for the 2 volume set and are up from a year ago when I found
my set through Bibliofind. I paid around $50 with shipping. If you are an
avid reader *keep these links*. They the best I've found. If anyone knows
of other good ones please share them.

Saunterer