[at-l] Happy New Year

Boy, everyone seemed to enjoy bringing in the new year, but I cannot wait
until the official new millennium arrives.  As everyone knows the new
millennium starts in 2001.  Read Auther C. Clarke if you have any
questions.

I got my New Years day hike in this morning and I am gathering together
my gear for an AT hike tomorrow.  Y2K???  Not around here.

Hike in Peace

Grey Owl